August 23, 2011

Freshii Frozen Yogurt

I've been gorging myself on frozen yogurt from Freshii since May. Every week, at least twice (okay, fine...3 times), I, along with some of my colleagues have faithfully made the trek to Freshii at 35 Bloor Street East (trek might be an exaggeration of distance, since it's literally downstairs in my work building).

I have to say, this is THE best frozen yogurt I've ever had in my life. It's creamy and sweet, with a texture that's similar to soft ice cream. The best part of it all? It's literally only 100 calories or so for the small yogurt. My favourite toppings are double strawberry. If you haven't tried this, I strongly recommend you do so.

Restaurant rating: Definitely worth an extra hour or two at the gym. (But it's TOTALLY not necessary).

No comments:

Post a Comment